Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

First, I have a question. Do you have a dog? I hope so.

This is my second Christmas, but last year I was really small and didn't really understand what Christmas was. I was only 24 days old last Christmas.

I would like to think that I have been a good boy this year, at least for the most part. I did recently dig in the yard a bit, but that was because I was worried the dirt was gone forever. After doing some test digs around the yard to confirm that it was still there, I was able to relax. The dirt was just covered up by the snow. How was a dog to know that? I thought if I confessed to you that maybe you would still consider me a good boy, at least for my honesty, maybe.

If you'd like, you could bring me a bone. Tell Rudolph HI!

Woof!
Zig

p.s. The dog treat on the cookie plate will be from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment