Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Afternoon in the country


Last Sunday, my pals Lucy and Calie and I loaded up in the car with the humans for a drive to the country to meet some new friends! We drove for what seemed like forever to a pup stuck in the back of a hatchback. But it was worth it. We went to visit mom's coworkers new collie, Shaughnessy and his (new to him) sister, Cassandra (also a collie). They live on a lot of land and I got to run, run and run some more and I got really dirty and full of stick-tights. The ground was wet and I love to splish-splash around in it. My mom forgot the camera, otherwise I am sure there would be a picture of me with my pals to go with this post. Cassandra was great fun to play with and I do love the country. Here's a photo of Cassandra (left) and Shaughnessy (right). Their mom, Lisa, took the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment