Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Accidents happen

I'm not sure why, but sometimes, accidents happen. Even though I haven't poo'd on the floor in the house since my first week in KS, I guess I thought I'd try it this morning. Not sure why. I don't seem to be sick, but maybe something is up. I could tell my mom was mad or sad or something as she went about cleaning up my mess. I felt bad as I stood and watched her with my ears hanging low. She did take me for an extra long walk to see if I had to poo again, but I didn't.

3 comments:

  1. I am 11 and sometimes I do the same thing. In my old house it was not fun to go in the house because the basement floor was cement. In my new house there is lots of carpet which makes it much nicer when I have an accident. It makes the people more angry for some reason. Do you know why? Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? no photo of the poo? you have a photo of everything else.
    hipstamatic effect would make that some cool poo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie sometimes does the same thing - with pee though - not poo. It's hard to be good all the time.

    ReplyDelete