Thursday, February 18, 2010

A good day

Hello,

I am feeling much much better now. I love yogurt and all that it does for my digestive system! Woof!

Yesterday was great. We went on a longer walk than usual and I almost got to eat a piece of chicken near the stadium, but my mom caught me just in time. There is always chicken there. I'll get it next time.

My mom took me to dog class later at night and we saw LUCY and then I promptly got in trouble by the teacher for getting too close to the other dogs. Doesn't she know you can sniff butts from a distance? Jeesh. My nose is long, but it isn't  THAT long.

At class, mom tried to teach me the difference between a carrot and a milk bone so when she asked me which is which, I would sniff the correct one. When the milkbone is in the picture, I always choose that one because it smells better. I can't help it.

It was nice day and I slept all night for a change.

-Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment