Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I've been up to...

Hi everyone!
About 3 weeks ago, I hurt my right, back leg when I was trying to rid the yard of a three legged cat. I got rid of the cat, but I hurt my leg in the process. I yelped and yelped and yelped and limped for 2 or 3 days. It started to get better, but then we went to the farm and I had to chase more cats and play with Pepper too. So, I started limping again. Back in the city again, I began to heal, but every time I run, it starts to hurt again and I favor it. We visited the vet and got some meds (anti-inflammatory) and I supposed to be calm. BUT how can I be calm when their might be a cat in the yard when I go out? So, it still isn't all better and it's been 4 weeks now. Hopefully, I'll be back soon, running full speed!
Love,
Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment