Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cousin Zoey is visiting!


So, this week, my cousin Zoey showed up and she appears to have moved in. I am not sure WHAT is going on, but she is still here. She is hanging out in MY kennel and playing with MY toys and splashing her entire body in my water dish and laying on my dog bed. WHAT is she thinking??? I have not a clue. We are going on walks together and playing in the yard together, but I do wonder when she is planning to leave. I was unable to relax during my noontime tummy rub because she was getting her tummy rubbed too and that is just not the way it usually is. I guess that is why mom has two hands? And you know what else? Sometimes, she bites me and then I think she is a shark because her teeth are razor sharp and I do not like it. Not one bit. But I do play with her a lot.

Love, Zig

1 comment:

  1. What a nice host, playing with such a cute puppy and being patient and sharing all those nice things of yours! You'll teach her great manners!

    ReplyDelete