Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned SEVEN today and I am proud to say I have not a gray hair on my head yet and no, my mom does NOT dye my facial hair. She does attack me regularly with scissors to trim errant hairs, but she does not use dye on me. I have always been a good boy, but I must say, I am really blossoming into the middle-aged years. I refuse to call myself older than that and I know my mom shares the same sentiment.  

Today, we went on a special birthday run early in the morning and my mom let me have a few extra long sniffs at various points along the way. We also skated across an icy patch in the street and I did so ever so eloquently without falling as you might imagine an old man dog would do. Then we got to go to the pet store and have some sniffs and a TREAT! Wahoo for birthdays!

Cheers to another SEVEN years!


My best ball in cheek look


No comments:

Post a Comment